A new report from Supply Chain Management Review
Improving after-sales service is essential, but getting your arms around how to achieve that is the hard part. With a high-performing SSC your organization can take out costs in spare parts inventory, spare parts logistics, and recovery of repairable assets -- all while improving customer satisfaction.
So how can you better understand the choices and variables involved? And how do you successfully address them in your enterprise?
This report, published by Supply Chain Management Review, includes:
- Your Service Supply Chain: Advantage or Cost Drain?
- Time for a technology-driven service supply chain
- Case Study: Nutanix taps OnProcess for smooth service parts logistics
- Making the Case for Outsourced Services in Post-Sale Supply Chain
- Move from "pain chain" to service supply chain
To obtain your complimentary copy of the report, complete the form to the right.